- Plan quality time with those most important in your life.
- Develop unconditional self-love and acceptance of yourself. This makes it easier to treat others the same as you treat yourself.
- Keep yourself and your life at a high level of standards. (If someone tries to pull you down, move away from him or her.)
- Let others take responsibility for their own actions, you are not responsible for what others do.
- Think clearly when making decisions. Set emotions aside. Check the facts. (Sleep on it if you need to.)
- Difficult situations can benefit you, face them, make a decision and move on.
- Look forward to better days...things do change!
There's an old saying.."if at first you don't succeed"....well, you know the rest...
If you need a more personal touch to help you reach your goals for success in overcoming old habits and moving forward in your life, contact me...We all deserve to be happy and successful....I've helped many, and can help you too!
For a consultation, call me directly at 734-287-2930 or email me at Norm@SimplySuccessNow.com or visit my website at http://www.simplysuccessnow.com/.
(Keep watching for upcoming information on a weekend seminar....if your interested, drop us a line.)