Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's that time of year again...Shorts, Tank tops, sandals and the ever dreaded Bathing Suit!

Every year around this time my phone starts ringing like crazy.  Can you help me?  I’ve been trying to lose weight and nothing seems to work.  Can you help me?  I always answer, YES!  If your ready to commit to a change in your life and follow my suggestions.  In just a couple of  hypno-sessions I can get you on your way to where you want to be in your life, not only with your weight but other areas of your life….I can help you quit smoking, I can help you stop drinking, etc…..but I regress, The dreaded first try on of the season, the bathing suit, you’ve put it off and now want to know what you can do to make a change….(and don’t you dare think all the callers, emailers are women, men worry just as much about their weight as women do…sometimes more.)
Here are a few suggestions for Eating Smarter and Reducing Weight…Start with these and check back over the next few weeks for more….
  1. Eat 3 balanced meals a day, or 4-6 small portioned balanced meals.
  2. Never skip meals.  ESPECIALLY BREAKFAST!  You may end up eating more in the later hours of the day!
  3. Weigh yourself when you feel necessary, perhaps once a month.  (The looseness of your clothes generally has a bigger impact on you than the numbers on a scale…)
  4. When eating your meal, chew thoroughly, 8-12 times a bite and keep a natural pace throughout the entire meal.
  5. Get a sufficient amount of rest.  You tend to eat unnecessarily when you are tired.
  6. Plan your meals ahead of time.  Being unprepared makes it easier to take a short cut through the drive through!
  7. Explain to family and friends why you are interested in good eating habits.
  8. Remember! the only way to lose weight permanently is to learn new eating habits…
If your ready for a change, and want that extra help call or email me….all sessions are confidential!
For a consultation, call me directly at 734-287-2930 or email me at Norm@SimplySuccessNow.com or visit my website at http://www.simplysuccessnow.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment