Saturday, November 5, 2011

7 HELPFUL HINTS FOR EVERYDAY LIVING....BY NORM CALDWELL

1)  If I can not say something nice about someone then I will not say anything at all.  I will look for something good to say!

2)  I have no right to judge anyone!

3)  I have an open mind!

4)  I keep my words about others soft and digestible!

5)  I look at them as good ---- unless proven otherwise!

6)  I maintain a balanced outlook!

7)  If I find them uncomfortable, then I refer to number 1!


Want to bring about a desired change in your life?  Want to make a meaningful improvement in your life?  If you answered yes to any of these, visit my website, http://www.simplysuccessnow.com/, for information on how I can help you personally or contact me directly at 734-287-2930 or via email at norm@simplysuccessnow.com.
I'm here to help and remember HYPNOSIS WORKS!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment